VOC-room (room 2)
The "VOC-room" is located on the first floor and is over 30 m2. The room is straight from the front of the property accessible via the wide staircase.
The "VOC-room 'is located at the rear of our building overlooking the spot where the "Dutch East India Company" (VOC) had a shipyard. In 200 years, more than 300 ships were built. It employed more than 1000 people at once. If you look out the window you will see a quiet place, but can you imagine that a huge business here for centuries ruled ...
The "VOC-room" is a romantic room. Stylishly decorated with high quality furnishings. box-spring bed, sitting area with 2 large chairs, bathroom with shower, toilet, washbasin and hairdryer.
- Boxspring bed of 180x200 cm. (not be split)
- Air Conditioning
- LCD LED TV
- Free wireless internet
- Mini-bar, filled with wine, soft drinks and Zeeland delicacies
- Free Nespresso coffee and tea making facilities
- Bed linen and towels quality
- Rituals products in the bathroom
- Non-smoking room
- Children over 8 years are welcome
- 1 Extra bed (extra charge € 20 per night including breakfast extra)
- The room is not suitable for disabled or if you are infirm.
- The bathroom with shower, sink and toilet is located on the room.
€ 99 - € 119 per night per room, breakfast included.
Clicking here you can see when this room is available and possibly direct booking.
|< Prev||Next >|